A notary public acts as an impartial third-party witness to not only the signature of a document, but also that all parties who signed a document did so willingly and under their own free will.
Types of documents that may require notarization:
- Housing Forms
- Government and License Applications
- Wills, Trust and Deeds
What do I need to do to have a document notarized?
- Bring a valid (non-expired) government issued photo ID with you
- Wait to sign the original document in from of notary (No pre-signed documents will be accepted)
- Our Notary Services costs $4.00 per page or notary signature
- The Notary Public has the discretion to refuse to notarize any document without reason and/or cause
Notary services are available during normal business hours.